The responsibilities of this position includes:
- Direct voice artists and guide them to dub content for broadcast and theatricals as per client specs and requirements.
- Cast and budget artists for dubbing projects in discussion with Project Manager and HOD.
- Identify appropriate script writers and communicate with them to ensure timely delivery of quality scripts.
- Communicate with Project manager, Language QC and provide updates on project status and ensure on - time deliveries.
- Dub corrections as per client or QC directives, create and maintain glossary of terms for uniformity across the project.
- Any task related to the project to ensure smooth running.
- Knowledge of dubbing industry, artists, approved voices, budgets, writers, current trends and ability to deliver with quality in time bound manner.
- Knowledge of Audio Description preferred.
- Quality check scripts and dubbed content for appropriate language usage , censorship , pronunciations , missing or ill adapted lines , factual error , etc.
- Knowledge of additional languages preferred.