Experience: 3 - 10 years | Location: Mumbai
We at Shemaroo believe that success starts with people; our employees are our most precious assets. From the first day at Shemaroo and with each passing milestone in your career we understand that your growth and development are critical to your success and our organization.
The responsibilities of this position includes:
1. Direct voice artists and guide them to dub content for broadcast and theatricals as per client specs and requirements.
2. Cast and budget artists for dubbing projects in discussion with Project Manager and HOD.
3. Identify appropriate script writers and communicate with them to ensure timely delivery of quality scripts.
4. Communicate with Project manager , Language QC and provide updates on project status and ensure on - time deliveries.
5. Dub corrections as per client or QC directives , create and maintain glossary of terms for uniformity across the project.
6. Any task related to the project to ensure smooth running.
7. Knowledge of dubbing industry , artists , approved voices , budgets , writers , current trends and ability to deliver with quality in time bound manner.
8. Quality check scripts and dubbed content for appropriate language usage , censorship , pronunciations , missing or ill adapted lines , factual error , etc.
9. Knowledge of Audio Description preferred.