Experience: 04 - 10 yrs | Location: Mumbai
We at Shemaroo believe that success starts with people; our employees are our most precious assets. From the first day at Shemaroo and with each passing milestone in your career we understand that your growth and development are critical to your success and our organization.
The responsibilities of this position includes:
1. Animate graphics to enhance overall look and feel of product - Ideate, Animate Create - Promo - look and feel, Branding plates, Channel Elements, Logo Creations, Character based on Client's brief. Motion Graphics Animator will create original motion graphics and animation assets of all in-house media for OAP and marketing team.
2. Ensure all products/ assets are delivered as per set timeline and required Quality standards. - Will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple motion graphics projects on a tight deadline. Additionally, they will demonstrate the ability to problem solve and think critically, and also be able to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
3. Client Relationship Management (CRM) - Update client/ TL with project Status report at appropriate intervals. Request for regular feedbacks from Client at appropriate time intervals.Ensure all assets are corrected based on feedback from client. Respond to internal & external client queries in complete, concise and timely manner.
4. Asset Management - Ensure proper folder structure on NAS designed by TLs is implemented and followed. Ensure all assets are labeled as per project requirement.Eliminate duplicate data to ensure optimum utilization of NAS space. Ensure all Master Projects files ( PSD ) are archived for future usage.Ensure Master Asset Delivery sheet is regularly updated.
5. Task of a Motion Graphics Designer is to animate that are persuasive and attention grabbing graphics - enhance look and feel of the channel, primarily increase downloads/ hits & thereby revenue.